Monday, June 26, 2017

Mail Call Monday: News from Ghana & Rwanda!


~~~

Sandra - 17 years-old - Ghana


"Our education is helping us a lot in some ways of getting a good jobs, which is if you don't school you can't have a job the will earn you a monthly pay."

"I have accepted Christ Jesus as my Savior on the day in which we went for a youth camp at M Senior High School on 7th August 2016. My parents were both Christians when I was born, my parents gave birth to me when they was attending Global Evangelical Church, at the age of 15 years I joined the Lord's Pentecostal Church. Yes, I am baptized. On 1st January 2017, I was baptized at River Weja, located at K on that day I accepted Him fully. When I was deep into the river three times the Holy Spirit came upon me and some of the works I would like to do for Him is to minister, seeing of revelation, evangelizing, and also helping people when I have and they don't have."


~~~

Ndikubwimana - 11 years-old - Rwanda


"Thank you for your letter. I was very happy. My whole family was very happy. I dream to be a medical doctor."