Monday, July 3, 2017

Mail Call Monday: News from Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Kenya & Sri Lanka!


~~~

Antony - 11 years-old - Dominican Republic


"Let me tell you that I went to the pool on holy week with my family and I saw a lot and I got a lot of fun and I like the sweet beans (it's a delicious dessert with coconut, sugar, milk, spices, sweet potato, etc.)."


~~~

Seyefu - 14 years-old - Ethiopia


"I got your letter. I will write the answer to your question by the next letter."

Seyefu's financial sponsor sent him a birthday gift! Seyefu shared, "Thank you for the nice gift you sent me! My family bought a bedspread and I bought a pair of trousers, a pair of shoes and a tee-shirt. With these clothing I have celebrated my birthday! I am sending you a photo from my birthday ceremony!"


~~~

Phalam - 15 years-old - Kenya


"My memory verse comes from the the book of John 10:14. I am the good Shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep know Me. He was very happy for find. I am very happy for your all support."


~~~

Krishanth - 8 years-old - Sri Lanka


"I love you so much and I like you too."