Monday, May 29, 2017

Mail Call Monday: News from Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Kenya & Nicaragua!


~~~

Angel - 14 years-old - Bolivia


"I want to thank you for the Christmas present you sent. I bought a pair of pants. Thank you for the cards you sent too and for being a good sponsor. I also thank you for the Kung Fu Panda drawing. It is so pretty and fun to assemble."

"Classes have already finished and we had a soccer tournament at the CDI Student Center. Today is my cousin's graduation, my cousin Ivan. His parents are preparing a party and it will be fun for sure."


~~~

Franco - 15 years-old Bolivia


"At school, the Plurinational Student Games began. We are training to win the different disciplines; I am participating in indoor soccer."


~~~

Dafyne - 9 years-old - Brazil


"Dear sponsors, I'd like to see you. We had a party, many cool things, my favorite thing is to jump rope. James 3:13."


~~~

Alexandra - 13 years-old - Ecuador


"I want to tell you that I passed the school year with good grades and now I'm going to 9th grade. And I hope to pass the year with good grades. I'm going to get into some activities and I'd like to get a dance program."

"I want to ask you, how old is your granny? How is Rossy and Juanito? What is your favorite country? What is your favorite Bible book?"


~~~

Danjhely - 16 years-old - Ecuador


"I tell you that in 3 months I will go out on school vacation, my baby is already 5 months old and every time he is more playful and smiling, it is almost impossible not to be with him all the time, he is such a beautiful angel that God gave me and for that I thank Him very much."

"I want to share with you a game that we play here in Ecuador and is called "statues" and a group of friends from 4 onwards can play; first they sing a song that says, "Let's play states, states, states, with Batman, with Robin, I sit, I stop and I stay like this" and no one can move."

"I would like to ask: How can you be married for so many years without give up love like always?"


Danjhely also included some wonderful photos with her baby, her mom and her boyfriend!


~~~

Christopher - 14-years-old Ghana


"The project has given me new teaching materials and I'm excited about that."


~~~

Jhosbin - 5 years-old - Guatemala


"I would like to be a firefighter."

"He thanks you for the pictures you have sent because he says that cheers him up."


~~~

Gatwiri - 15 years-old - Kenya


"I also tell you thank you so much for being there for me and willing to support me."


~~~

Ndeleva - 15 years-old - Kenya


"In school I am going on well. I learns many things in school. I also wanted to inform you that my prayers had been answered by the Lord. I was position two with two hundred and eighty six marks out of forty nine pupils."

"My best Bible story comes from the Book of Samuel. This talks about when David killed Goliath."


~~~

Erick - 10 years-old - Nicaragua


"Are there forests in your country? Why?"

"I want to tell you that I have many friends at the project and I got good grades and I also attend to the church because I like to praise God."