Saturday, November 19, 2016

Outgoing Mail: November


For the faith series, I shared the 5th Commandment, thanks to Jill and her posts on Compassion Family. Jill wrote her letter around Mother's Day, which really is perfect timing. Since I didn't have that kind of timing, I did take some time to ask for prayer for my mum, who had a stroke in June.


I also included a thank you card for the kids to color and to give to their parents or guardians. You can find a selection of thank you cards here.


~~~

I also wrote about pandas in my replies to our kids' letters! I got my panda information from National Geographic Kids (I literally copied and pasted what I wanted to send since I was short on time). The printable is one I saved a few years ago and I don't know where I found it! So send me an email at berry31(at)gmail.com if you want a copy!