Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prayer Children from Brazil

A fellow blogger, Kayla, who's blogs at Tales of a Child Sponsorship, brought this video to my attention. I highly recommend watching this video. It's powerful and eye-opening. This is a hard movie to watch and deals with child-prostitution and other hard topics and hence I do not recommend this for young kids. But please take 30 minutes to watch this.



If you're interested in sponsoring kids from this project shown in the video, Emily and Wonald are in need of sponsors. And please be in prayer for these kids to receive sponsors.

Update: Emily has been sponsored! Emily is 5-years-old and her birthday is September 17.


Emily enjoys art, playing with dolls and singing. Her chores is to run errands and she lives with her father, mother and one sibling. To sponsor Emily, click here.

Update: Wonald has been sponsored! Wonald is 13 and his birthday is April 3.


Wonald's favorite activities are soccer, walking and biking. His chores include making beds and running errands. Wonald lives with parents and 3 siblings. To sponsor Wonald, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! Thanks even more for sharing this video. Sometimes, you just have to share the bad things in this world to get things to change.

    Neither of these children are on the website anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's good for us to see the good and the bad...and I appreciated that the video showed hope despite the sadness. That's great that neither kid is on the website anymore!!!! Praise God!

      Delete