
"Dear Eric and Hannah,
My name is Marco Antonio Á. S. I am the pastor of Hosanna Church, in which we have the Child Development Center "Hosanna" where your sponsored child, Julissa, attends.
This project is located in the municipality of "Ciudad Sandino," Managua department and capital of Nicaragua.
We are grateful for the sponsorship and support you provide to Julissa in our church and our community, we are very grateful to see the joy of our children and know about you and your family what has come to do a great blessing.

In our community the needs of our children are evident, no shortage of work and usually the families are working in textile companies, where labor is paid very cheap and what parent do, do not allow sufficient resources to meet the needs of the family. Furthermore, the community suffers from spiritual poverty resulting material, economic and social poverty. Therefore, our church has made great efforts to help our children through the Ministry to get out of poverty in the name of the Lord.

Children are cared for in a holistic manner, in the physical area: children receive medical checkups as needed and are provided with medicines, they also participate in various sporting activities that help them stay healthy. We have also grown Christian principles and values in a way that they become men and women of God and can transform a new generation in the name of Jesus.

The ministry has impacted the lives of these children because they have the opportunity to participate in the various vocational classes depending on their age and preference, such as computers, baking, beauty, music, jewelry, sewing, etc. with the aim that these children acquire income-generating ability that allows them to be economically self-sustaining in the future.

I want to express that we are excited to see how God has put in your heart and in your mind to sponsor and help our children to escape poverty in which they live, so we are committed to achieving the proposed outcomes in children.
I am sure with the work of the church, with the help of God, and of sponsors like you, our children will have a better future, we envision our children as professional leaders who honor and glorify God.
Currently we have been working in the community with home visits to sick people, elderly, and marches prophetic evangelism and vision is to achieve all this community for Christ.

I want to tell you that so far we have not ben privileged to receive a visit from the sponsors, I am sure that would be fantastic for our children and for us. But thank God, in the last year some of the children received letters, personally impresses me to see the children's faces when they receive news of them, many of them are so excited that even cry of joy, but I am so sad to see other children who do not receive letters and they get very sad. I want to encourage you to take advantage of writing a letter to your sponsored child and see how it will impact your life.

Dear sponsor, you have sponsored Julissa in our community, and your contribution will help, a person held in this case you had compassion for God to sow the work of the Good Samaritan, recalling what the Lord Jesus said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35, NIV). One day you will find in the heavenly treasure investments sublimes of His heart, and the Lord will say to you, "Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things" (Matthew 25:21, NIV).

I take this opportunity to ask your prayers for all our children, and teachers that God is helping us to do His will, for our church and its goals.
I am very grateful to God and to you for your help because it will come together to achieve the desire of our hearts for these children. I wish you many and abundant blessings to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Pastor Marco Antonio Á. S."
This letter was so encouraging to me! I especially love where Pastor Marco said, "I want to encourage you to take advantage of writing a letter to your sponsored child and see how it will impact your life."
One of the reasons why I love these pastors letters is that it gives insight into the community of each of our kids. So I am so excited that the Compassion Bloggers are in Nicaragua right now! I've subscribed to their post and receive updates every day. I encourage you to follow their posts and to learn more about Compassion's work in Nicaragua!

All photos are from Compassion.
Fascinating letter - what an insight! x
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I really enjoy what a learn from these letters!!
Delete