Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mail Call Monday: News from Colombia

I'm joining up with Blogging from the Boonies for Mail Call Monday!

Mail Call Button

This week we heard from 12-year-old Valeria of Colombia!


Valeria shared that her favorite flower is a sunflower. She also shared that flowers are one of Colombia's exports! I had never heard that before! I love learning new things from my kids. And then Valeria asked how Juanito was and how old he is now!

She also said that she wants to study the fruit of the Spirit that is shared about in Galatians (I had shared that I was involved in a study where we are learning more about the fruit of the Spirit). Finally, she shared Lamentations 3:58, "O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life."

Have you received any letters recently? What did your kids share with you?