Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Templates

If you are a Compassion sponsor or correspondent in the USA, I hope you realize the wonderful template options available to you if you write online! I love the varieties! Plus, you can add three photos! Here is one of my favorite Christmas templates, just to give you an idea of what's available!


I learned that my sponsor friends from other countries don't have access to these wonderful templates. So I have been editing them and making them printable! I have 23 completed so far, and will be working on the others as I have time.

I was able to create a Google file and you can reach the file here.

I hope these help you in your correspondence! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this! I'm not very computer-adept and was not able to figure out how to do this on my own. I like their templates, but sometimes I want to hand write a letter rather than type, or I want to send along actual photos instead of inserting small ones over the graphics on the web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like these!!! I also sometimes like to handwrite and I printed out a few of these templates the other day because they're so great!

      Delete
  2. My favorite Christmas template is the one of the silhouettes of the nativity scene, with the purple background.

    ReplyDelete