Beautiful Emily is 16 and her birthday is September 6! Emily attends KE-703 and enjoys playing soccer.
Grace will be 15 on February 4. She is Maasai--look at her beautiful jewelry in the photo! She attends KE-599 and she also enjoys soccer. (I am so excited to have girls who enjoy soccer! Maria from Bolivia was my first soccer-loving girl. I am a soccer-loving girl, so I'm pretty stoked to add two more to our family!)
Rebecca is 13 and her birthday is May 15. I hope that we can get a smile to return to her face for her next photo update! She attends KE-610 and enjoys jumping rope and group games.
Handsome Phalan is 13 and his birthday is July 29. He enjoys soccer (yay!) and attends KE-667.
Gatwiri is 13 and her birthday is August 18 (the same as my sister!). She attends KE-469 and enjoys group games and hide-and-seek.
Ndeleva is 13 and his birthday is November 4. He attends KE-643 and enjoys running and drawing! Isn't his smile so cute?
And finally, I'd like to introduce little Firmin from Burkina Faso. He just turned 4 on January 1! Isn't he so cute? He attends BF-161 and enjoys group games.
Did you receive any Kenyan correspondents? Or have you added new kids to your family recently? I love bringing new kids into our family! It's such a gift to be able to reach out to these kids!






I'm smitten with Emily. She's so pretty!! And wow, I am obsessed with Grace's previous photo!!! That's so amazing!! I love Phalan's little knee socks in his older photo! Ndevela's, to! Really, they are all so cute. I am so excited for all of us! Oh, and Barry is at 502, but I thought it was interesting that he and Firmin basically have the same shoes. : )
ReplyDeleteI am so excited also!!! Emily is just gorgeous, Grace's older photo is amazing, the boys are so handsome and I want to see Rebecca's smile again!! That's so neat that Barry and Firmin have basically the same shoes! Maybe their projects aren't too far from each other? I don't know, since Burkina Faso is new to me!
DeleteWhat a fantastic group of kids!! I know they will be blessed by your family! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm so excited to write to these precious kids!!
Delete