Kirabo: A Journey of Faith, Love and Adoption, by Kveta Rose, offers a glimpse into the struggles of Ugandan orphans.
If you are passionate about adoption or interested in learning more about Uganda, I recommend reading this book. The author does a wonderful job of taking us through Tandy's adoption of Mark. I was anxious with her about the upcoming paperwork and was just amazed at seeing God's hand in this process!
I just want to share this beautiful quote from the book with you:
"Children that have special needs are not defective, for God does not make mistakes. He chooses the who, the how, and the why. I may share the same genes as my parents, but this does not mean God played a greater role in creating me to be their daughter than he did in creating Mark to be my son. Mark is not a possession that I own; he is a gift from God that I am to steward as best I can with God's guidance, in sickness and in health."
Please consider sponsoring Twaha from Uganda. He is four-years-old and so cute!
Twaha lives with his father and his mother. His duties at home include carrying water, gathering firewood and gardening. There are 4 children in the family. His father is sometimes employed as a laborer and his mother is sometimes employed as a laborer.
Twaha is not presently attending school. Ping pong, soccer and playing with cars are his favorite activities. He also attends church activities regularly.
Your prayers are especially appreciated for Twaha because he has partial hearing loss, is visually impaired and is receiving regular medical treatment. Your sponsorship helps provide the care and love he needs. To sponsor Twaha, click here.

