Saturday, September 10, 2016

Outgoing Mail: September


Sometimes I feel like life is a bit crazy! Times like this, it is so nice to have friends who are sharing their letters on their blogs!

For the faith series, I shared the 3rd Commandment, thanks to Jill and her posts on Compassion Family.


And I shared Jessi's letter about raccoons!


~~~

I also wanted to respond to the letters our kids wrote. Since the Summer Olympics just finished, I also included some photos of athletes from each kids' country. I also have been wanting to ask my kids, "How do you prepare the meal you most commonly eat?" because my friend Teresa (who blog at Connected) asked her kids and received some great responses! I'm looking forward to hearing their responses and I hope they enjoy the photos of their country's athletes.


If you're looking for some more great questions, Teresa has a list that was shared on the Compassion Blog! Go check them out and ask your kids!