We received 2 letters while corresponding with Idd. His birthday is March 7. Idd lives with his parents, who were peasant farmers.
Project Info and Activities:
Idd attends TZ-318 in Ugogo, Dodoma
* Home to approximately 15,400 residents
* Most commonly spoken languages are Chigogo, Kiluguru & Kirangi
* Primary ethnic groups are Wagogo, Waluguru & Warangi
* Most common work is work is subsistence farming
* Average earning is $5 a month
* Regional Diet: maize, beans & millet
* Common Health Problems: malaria, typhoid, diarrhea
* Typical Houses: dirt floors, mud walls, corrugated iron roofs
Center activities: Bible teaching, health screening, medical treatment, personal hygiene education, field trips, recreational activities, school supplies and uniforms.
Miscellaneous Info from Letters:
* Favorites: group games, soccer/football, walking, hide-and-seek, running, art/drawing, jump rope, other ball games, story telling, Kiswahili
Letter Highlights...
"I thank God for he protects us and fights for us."
"My beloved I love you so much and I'm very happy for you to write for me a nice story and I love it very much… Thank you for your kindness which you shower to me. Let us remembering each other forever."
Idd's sponsor decided to begin writing to Idd again. I hope and pray that they build a wonderful relationship!
To read the other posts in this series, click here.

