
Letters ~ we received 16 letters this month!
From Jhomary, Sa, Earl John, Juan (x2), Nelci, Fernando, Maria (x2), Anthony, Sandra, Jefry, Ana, Mary, Dayan & Valeria!
~~~
Birthdays ~ we celebrated 2 birthdays!
Ndeleva, 15 on November 4 and Kenedy, 14 on November 15.
~~~
Photo Updates
Bacha in Ethiopia
Abel in Peru
Anthony in Peru
Jenny in Indonesia
Elinami in Tanzania
~~~
Fun Extras
Last year we had the opportunity to send some bags to Valeria with a friend. We just received a thank you letter with photos! Valeria said, "I want to thank you for the present that you sent me! We loved it very much! ...the agenda that you sent me, has been so useful for me to write the things I need to be reminded. The blanket and hair clip, have been so useful in winter season and also make my hair lovelier. Everything I got was special!" And she included these great photos:
And my parents received an extra photo of their Juan! He bought two t-shirts with the birthday money that my parents sent him and sent a photo with the gifts!
~~~
I would love to hear about your Compassion Joys this month! And if you want to write your own post, check out the link up at Compassion Family.








