We are hosting a packing party on November 12 with some friends! I highly recommend gathering a few of your friends to do the same! Collection week is November 14-21 and you can search for your local drop off location here.
The kids and I recently headed to the Dollar Tree to pick up the toiletry items (we bought our school supplies earlier this year) and Juanito and Rosie each picked out a special toy to include in "their" box (they are slightly confused and think we are packing for Oscar and Kendra again!).
You can visit the Operation Christmas Child page for more information on how to pack a box, on how to follow your box (you can find out where your box was delivered!) and even pack a box online! Click the image below to https://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/:
I also compiled a list of suggested items based on OCC's website:
And if you need more ideas, check out what we included in our boxes the past few years: 2014 and 2015.


