Monday, January 30, 2017

January Joy Dare

I'm linking up with Compassion Family, looking back over the month of January and considering all my Compassion Joys!

 Compassion Family

~~~

Letters ~ we received 33 letters this month! I think that might be a new record!
From Estela (x2), Gizelle (x2), Cissy (x2), Erick, Christopher, Sandra, Seyefu, Ndeleva, Gatwiri, Japhet, Grace, Emon, Jadson (x2), Jhomary, Ismael, Katherin, Sa, Kenedy, Antony, Selena, Alexandra, Danjhely, Bacha, Samuel, Dayan, Sanaipei, Rebecca Diana, Jose and Elinami!

~~~

Birthdays ~ we celebrated 5 birthdays!

Elinami, 19 on January 7; Jenny, 19 on January 21; Mariana, 15 on January 22, Earl John, 16 on January 25; and Luxandra, 9 on January 29.

~~~

Fun Stuff

Have you checked out the changes on our Compassion Accounts?? They have some new information like caretaker's name, favorite subject, and other information. I believe the pastor's letters will soon be available online too! Kinks are still being worked out, but enjoy checking out the new information!

~~~

Hellos and Goodbyes

We had to say goodbye to Yonatan of Ethiopia because his sponsor was unable to continue the sponsorship. I hope and pray that he is sponsored quickly by someone who will invest in his life!

I think last month I introduced Fatao of Burkina Faso, and this month I would like to introduce Gildas of Togo and Gabriel of Tanzania! I had been on the waiting list since April 2016 for boys from Togo and Burkina Faso. At this date, we have a child in each Compassion country!

~~~