For the faith series, I shared the 8th Commandment, thanks to Jill and her posts on Compassion Family. I also send Jill's beautiful photo of the Bible!
And then I sent a letter about kangaroos! I had sent a kangaroo letter a few years ago, before beginning to consistently write online. But Antony has asked to learn about kangaroos, and recently at the zoo, we were able to watch a kangaroo hop out of its mom's pouch! I was able to get a few photos, and I thought I'd take advantage of those to share about kangaroos!
I took the information (and nice quality photo) from National Geographic Kids.
I just want to take a moment to encourage you to write to your kids! The Compassion Blog recently shared the post 5 Reasons to Write to Your Child -- No Matter What, which I encourage you to read! Here are some ideas to get you started:
I hope these ideas can get you jumpstarted into writing to your sponsored child!



