Friday, July 28, 2017

Good Links...

I finally did some catching up on reading blogs and just wanted to share these great posts...and some resources that I wanted to save for the future!

~~~

Letter Writing & Involving Families in Sponsorship:

  • My favourite thing my sponsor has written me… I loved the reminders of what's important to the kids out of all the words we send!


  • Dinner and a devotional: this is something I want to do with my kids!


  • And have you seen Compassion's Family Activity Ideas page? So many fun ideas and resources!

    ~~~

    Encouraging Country Stories:

  • The church: The heartbeat of the community: I loved how this church is practically investing in the lives of kids!


  • This young woman wants to change how sponsors communicate with their Compassion children: Go watch the video in the post!


  • Richard the inventor: Go watch Richard's videos too!


    ~~~

    Have you read anything especially encouraging or interesting recently? I'd love to hear!