Jefry - 16 years-old - Dominican Republic
"I play basketball. I like ride motorbike and going to the beach to share with my friends."
Christopher - 15 years-old - Ghana
"Am so pleased with your research and believe its the handiwork of the Lord which is very special and marvelous, thank very much."
Ismael - 6 years-old - Kenya
"Ismael is a very joyous active boy in the project."
Abel - 8 years-old - Peru
"Let me tell you that I attend the project and my favorite subject is Math. How many kids do you have? What is your mother's name?"
Rose - 16 years-old - Tanzania
"I usually re-read the letters you sent to me together with the pictures more often, I was able to see the gulf of Mexico, also how it looks in Florida. Your country is beautiful the way it looks with greenish together with different attractions you have. In Tanzania there are wonderful and fun different animal attractions. I love very much my country Tanzania and it is fun of Peace."
Maria - 21 years-old - Tanzania
"Aim of this letter is to say goodbye and to thank you for the support you gave me. Thank you for your support as you paid my school fees and bought to me the school uniform, exercise book, pens, bag, thank you so much. Also I visited national parks like Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Manyara na Serengeti. Also I visited the airport, milk industry and textile industry. At the center we were taught the word of God, physical study and sports. Thank you so much for the support to my parents, we were given the maize, beans, and cooking oil. Thank you so much. Thank you for the medical treatment we got, thank you for different spiritual and physical seminars I attended. Also after complete my studies and I have joined the hotel management course and I'm doing well at that college."










