Easter cards are due March 5, they can be a physical card or digital, and can be sent via email to LoveLempira(at)gmail.com or you can send snail mail to:
Love Lempira
7075 Holiday Hill Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216
~~~
Kristen put together packets with a Bible story, so if you want a quick and easy idea (or something to supplement a cute card), check out Google drive folder.
I found these Easter cards on Amazon, and I also got the Juan 3:16 bookmarks. I had previously found superhero and princess stickers, and so each child is receiving some stickers, along with animal bookmarks I had on hand. I also included a shortened version of A Sense of the Resurrection Easter devotional since every year my kids send some artwork from when we do it (if you would like a copy of the single page in Spanish for your Manna kids, email me at berry31(at)gmail(dot)com).
