This year I am keeping birthday letters simple. For Compassion sponsored children, I will send these using the letter templates. There are some fun new designs that aren't birthday-specific, but I thought they looked cute. I am including Encanto Paper Dolls, and for the boys, an activity page also. The bigger boys will get a bird eye spy and the younger boys animal cutouts. For Manna kids, I will handwrite the message into a birthday card (and will plan to send them with the Easter card mailing).
~~~
✩‧。˚ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩ Happy Birthday ✩*ੈ・:*࿔.ೃ⋆˚。‧✩We send lots of love, and we are praying for you as you begin a new year of life! May God watch over you, care for you, and guide your steps this year. None of us know what lies ahead, but we can take comfort in knowing that God is ahead and has a plan for our lives.Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."We are so proud of you, and look forward to seeing how God directs you. We pray that you love Jesus Christ more and more, and that you are daily reminded of his love and care for you.I say goodbye with a big hug!
The letters are very simple, and I only changed the verse and attachments to make four different cards. The other verses I sent were:
Isaiah 43:1-2, "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."
Psalm 121:1-2, "I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."
Matthew 28:20b, "And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."