Thursday, October 16, 2014

Great Videos!

Compassion recently created some wonderful videos to share about communities where they work! I only know of three countries so far, Uganda, Bolivia and El Salvador, but I hope to see more of these soon! (And if you know of any others, please let me know!)

~~~

This first video shows what life is like in urban Uganda.

Step into your child's world in Urban Uganda - New Sponsor from Compassion International on Vimeo.


I am advocating for two girls from this area of Uganda right now! You can read their profiles here or you can see a list of waiting children from Uganda on Compassion's website.

~~~

Next, we have a video from Bolivia.

Step into your child's world in Urban Bolivia - New Sponsors from Compassion International on Vimeo.


I am also advocating for four kids from Bolivia and you can see their profiles here. Or you can check out a list of waiting children from Bolivia on Compassion's website!

Compassion's Blog also just shared this wonderful testimony from Oscar, who is from La Paz.


~~~

Thirdly, there is a video of El Salvador.

Step into your child's world in Urban El Salvador - New Sponsors from Compassion International on Vimeo.


If you would like to see a list of waiting children from Compassion's website from El Salvador, click here.

~~~

Finally, Compassion Canada created a video showing BR-417's surf school! I love BR-417, this is where our Gizelle and Estela attend, and was so excited to see a video highlighting one of their project's activities! You can check out Compassion Canada's video here.

I am also advocating for four kids from BR-417 and you can read about them here or you can view a list of waiting children from Brazil on Compassion's website.

And Compassion previously shared Jorge's story. Jorge is a young man who lives in Fortaleza, Brazil, where the project BR-417 is located. This is such an amazing testimony of God's work!

Freed From Poverty - Jorge Luis from Compassion International on Vimeo.


Compassion's Facebook page also shared this incredible video about Compassion Brazil's shift in focus from working in southeastern Brazil to northeastern Brazil:



~~~

I hope you enjoyed learning more about Compassion's work! And if you have videos to recommend, please share them with me and I'll write another post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these..I've seen some of them, but not all of them. I love everything Compassion puts out there - it's so well done and really brings this ministry to life for us here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love everything that Compassion puts out! It's such a blessing to be able to see so many facets of the ministry without having to travel.

      Delete