I also wanted to share what I had done a few years ago for each of my kids (you can see the full post here):
I also wanted to share this fun post from the Compassion Blog with you: How to Save a Life With an Egg. If you sponsor a child from Ghana you will especially enjoy this story!
And if you would like to sponsor a child from Ghana, please consider handsome 9-year-old Wufayaw, who's birthday is August 17.
In his home, Wufayaw helps by carrying water and running errands. He lives with his father. His father is sometimes employed. There are 2 children in the family.
As part of Compassion's ministry, Wufayaw participates in church activities and Bible class. He is also in kindergarten where his performance is average. Soccer and playing group games are his favorite activities.
Wufayaw has partial hearing loss and is receiving regular medical treatment. Please pray for him and be assured that your sponsorship helps him to live a fulfilled life. To sponsor Wufayaw, click here.

