Monday, November 16, 2015

Mail Call Monday: News from the Philippines!

Before we get to our fun letter from last week, I want to let you know that I am at the Compassion Family Blog sharing about my Advent Plans! If you have kids and would like to see what I'm planning on doing with my kids, check out the post!

~~~

I would like to share our letter from Earl John, who's 15 and from the Philippines!


Earl John said that at his Compassion Center, the boys are learning haircutting and the girls are learning manicures/pedicures! He said these courses run for eight Saturdays. Earl John then went on to thank us for the letters and goodies that we send. He shared, "It's amusing. I realized is a tiger though they are wild they're interesting."

Earl John also asked about the kids, "Rosie, is she walking now? And Juanito, what sport he loves?" And he closed by sharing Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."