If you would like to sponsor a child from Thailand, please consider handsome Sawkorsoe who suffers from partial hearing loss. He will be 9 on May 13.
In his home, Sawkorsoe helps by running errands. He lives with his father and his mother. His father is sometimes employed as a laborer and his mother is sometimes employed as a laborer. There are 3 children in the family.
As part of Compassion's ministry, Sawkorsoe participates in church activities. He is also in kindergarten where his performance is average. Walking, running and playing group games are his favorite activities. To sponsor Sawkorsoe, click here.

I bet Kari loves that job! Sure, it is a lot of driving, but to know that he's literally delivering joy to so many kids. I love that!
ReplyDeleteYou can tell he loves the job! What joy he must bring to so many kids' lives!
DeleteWow! What a great video!
ReplyDeleteIt sure was! I loved it and am so glad others could enjoy it!
DeleteSome of the comments disappeared and I don't know how to find them! But thanks for commenting and here are my responses :)
ReplyDeleteByquietwaters: That's so neat that you were able to talk about the importance of letter writing! I look forward to hearing your thoughts if you decide to blog after processing.
Jill: Wasn't it a beautiful movie? So glad you enjoyed it!