Monday, June 13, 2016

Mail Call Monday: News from Brazil & Kenya!


~~~

Our first letter came from 17-year-old Jadson of Brazil.


Jadson shared the best news, "I went to the church and now I'm a Christina. My mother believed 'my family and I will serve the Lord.'...I thank God for you remembering me, for your lives and may my Jesus bless you, may you lack nothing and may He listen to your prayers."

~~~

Dafyne, who's 8 and from Brazil, sent my parents a very special themed letter: "My Confession of Faith"!


The letter was just a fun announcement of her accepting Christ on March 31, 2016! What exciting news! And what a fun letter idea. Here's a snapshot of the letter!


~~~

Finally we heard from 15-year-old Japhet of Kenya.


Japhet seemed to have enjoyed the letter sharing about the game Sardines, "I have never played sardines but it sounds funny, isn't it?" Japhet also liked the Teen Squad letter: "When I think of the Jesus 12 disciples I picture the twelve tribes of Israel. By the way it my sound true when you say that they were of different ages."

Japhet then asked if our country is more attractive than his because he's never been here to judge it (I replied by saying I think both of our countries probably have attractive places!). He also said he recently began attending high school at a boarding school. He said "In High School, life is more interesting." And Japhet drew this great picture: