Since July's update, we have added two more faces!
When we sponsored Oscar and Kendra, we made them intro books! So I had to follow suit and make them for Juan Jose and Yolany Aracely! They were a family effort. Here is Juan Jose's:
And if you can see the last page, I created a little pocket and added in some fun stickers and an index card where I listed a few questions about their favorite things and asked them to return it to us in a future letter. Here is Yolany Aracely's book:
We also were able to pack backpacks for the kids! Sponsorship covers school supplies, but it is so fun to be able to pack the gifts for the kids ourselves. We were given a list of school supplies to include for each child and then we added hygiene items and some clothes and fun things! The kids will get these around Christmas, in time for the new school year.
Rosie specifically picked out hair ties and a fun princess notebook for Kendra, along with the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar in Spanish:
Juanito wanted to send Oscar a superhero, thus the Spiderman and car. He sent Oscar the book The Little Red Hen in Spanish:
Yolany Aracely said her favorite color is sky blue, so I tried to find things along that color scheme:
And Juan Jose likes red, so I tried to keep that in mind. I also made sure to include Bibles for both Yolany Aracely and Juan Jose:
It is such a blessing to be able to send gifts to our kids!
If you would be interested in sponsoring a child with Mana, there are a lot of boys waiting for sponsors! You can read the post Let's Hear It For the Boys to learn more about the need for sponsors of boys. There are boys from both Mercedes and Betania waiting for sponsors.









