To read the rest of the post, click here!
I also wanted to share some new resources that I am using this spring for preschool! I got some pattern blocks for our math lessons, and I got a workbook for Juanito and one for Rosie. Rosie's is quite large and I plan on using it for her next year also.
The pattern blocks have been a hit!! You can find them here.
And since Juanito decided that he's ready to learn to read, I decided to get the Handwriting Without Tears preschool book, Mi primer libro escolar. It's the perfect fit right now, because it's all in Spanish (since he's fighting learning Spanish right now) and is simple enough for his short attention span. You can find the books here.
For Rosie, I went with a resource I found on Amazon: Apresto para las destrezas de espaƱol. The author, Nilsa Ortega, is a preschool teacher in Puerto Rico. This book is for pre-readers, and starts with coloring, which is perfect for Rosie. You can find the book here.
Previous posts for the 2016-2017 preschool year:
