We received a letter from 10-year-old Emon of Bangladesh!
Emon shared that he had his annual exams coming up. He also said, "Here it's fall and a bit of cold. We make winter pie by this time. I like to eat "borca" pie. Do you make pie over there?" I'll have to ask more about his favorite pie! I'm curious to know what "borca" is as I couldn't find it via google.
Next we heard from 18-year-old Jhomary of Bolivia.
Jhomary shared that physics and chemistry are hard classes...I can so relate. I need to write and tell him how hard they were for me! Jhomary also shared, "We practice fustal in the Student Center and we participated in a championship and we won."
And we received a letter from 19-year-old Jadson of Brazil.
Jadson said he was looking forward to participating in a camp through the project! And he gave a vivid picture of his area: "Here where I live it is all very calm and the climate is very hot, and very strong winds, by the way, the sand comes to invade the houses due to the strong wind and the people have to be cleaning the houses." Jadson closed with this request, "I need your prayers to God renews my strength and brings me many joys in my life. Please pray for me."
Little 5-year-old Katherin of Ecuador sent a "How I Have Fun" themed letter!
She said she likes playing with her teddy bear and her doll, and playing in the park. Her favorite sport is soccer. She said she loves the letters, especially the lion letter. But now she also thinks I am from Africa! Maybe the raccoon letter will help her learn where I'm really from... And Katherin drew this cute picture!
We received a "Festivals and Holidays" themed letter from 6-year-old Ismael of Kenya.
Ismael's favorite holiday is Independence Day; he enjoys visiting friends and relatives and eating chapati and chicken. His letter shared, "He says he is happy to talk to you and he hopes that one day he will be able to write." And Ismael shared that his teacher, May, reads our letters to him!
And finally we heard from 14-year-old Sa in Thailand.
Sa is an incredible correspondent! She shared that her best friend is named Puantip, her parents are Somchai and Sangdao, her older brother is Anusak and her younger brother is That-chus. She has a puppy named Namtarn! And her favorites are "the story of Minion," the song "Promise," dogs, lavender, steamed chicken over rice, takraw and futsal, and the Thai subject.
Sa shared, "I believe in God and learned about Him when I was 4 years old. From then, I've learned more about God and studied so much at the church as there were older students who taught us in Bible teaching. They've read the Bible for me and my friends. I'm very happy to get to worship God and learned about Him."
Sa closed by sharing, "I want to make some money to help support my parent when they're old and cannot work. This is my plan. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You've given mine inspiration to fight. I'll try to do my best."










