Monday, April 17, 2017

Mail Call Monday: News from Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala & Philippines!


~~~

Franco - 15 years - Bolivia


"I am going to go to do my military training to be well formed and work well and to have a healthy profession."


~~~

Mariana - 14 years - Brazil


"I enjoyed getting your letter talking about the pandas. I like to watch the Kung Fu Panda movies, they are very nice."

~~~

Valeria - 15 years - Colombia


"I tell you that in my free time I like watching TV and speaking on the phone. My favorite activity is eating burgers with my family. When I am not in the project I like sleeping. When I am in the project I like learning new things. When I am bored I like listening to music. One fun thing I like to do is playing with my brother, going on walks with my friends."

~~~

Sebastian - 7 years - Dominican Republic


"I am learning too much in school and am in 2nd grade."


~~~

Ana - 9 years - Dominican Republic


"I write to tell you that I am very well at school. The teachers are on strike and I am not attending at school right now and I am at home. I am attending at the project. I hope that you come here."


~~~

Breiner - 8 years - Ecuador


Favorites: "rice & chicken, green, language & literature, washing dishes, soccer"

"I am friendly with everybody."


~~~

Danjhely - 16 years - Ecuador


"I always pray for you and God cares and bless you because you are special for him and also for me, goodbye with a hug and kiss. Please pray for me and my family and the health of the baby."


When we received news that Danjhely was pregnant, my parents (her sponsors) sent Danjhely a gift to help with the new baby. Compassion is helping her continue with school as she cares for the baby! And we received this sweet thank you letter with a photo of her little son!

"Thank you for the letter and the gift that you sent me. I'm fine in my studies and thank you because I can study for your help. I brought many things like diapers, cream, milk and other things. I'm in a physics course."


~~~

Jhosbin - 5 years - Guatemala


Jhosbin has a pet dog named Tobi!


~~~

Earl John - 16 years - Philippines


"My studies of Bread & Pastry is also ok and I have learned here how to bake cakes, cookies and I could also use this skill but I would also like to become a seaman."

"And we had a JS last February 27 and I got an award being "Mr. Awesome." And I was happy because it was my first time to join in the JS Prom."