We have received 1 letter from Luis, but we do have a country director's letter. His birthday is March 10. He lives with his parents Wilson and Leivi.
Project Info and Activities:
Luis attends ES-008 near Santa Rosa de Lima
* Home to approximately 6,000 residents
* Most common work is market trading, street vending or subsistence farming, although majority is unemployed
* Average earning is $150 a month
* Regional Diet: bananas, beans, bread, chicken, maize & rice
* Common Health Problems: flu, coughs, parasites, diarrhea, dengue
* Typical Houses: dirt floors, mud walls, tile roofs
Center Activities: Bible teaching, health screenings, hygiene training, community service opportunities, retreats, educational assistance, computer courses and remedial classes.
Miscellaneous Info from Letters:
* Favorites: language, learning about God, listening to Bible stories, snack/meal time, group games, running, soccer/football, balls, shirt & shoes to play soccer; beans & cream; yellow & blue colors; story of Noah, math
* Dreams: to be a professional soccer player
Letter Highlights...
"I want to tell you that I want to be a professional soccer player, I play forward."
Artwork
To read the other posts in this series, click here.

