Jenny and I will celebrate her graduation from Compassion in January 2020, which will also be the 10th year anniversary of our correspondence!
While this project doesn't often send extra photos (like Earl John's does), the support and love is evidenced all through the pages of Jenny's letters. This project has loved her, supported her, answered life questions, and has not only embraced Jenny, but also her entire family.
In the project description, Compassion shares, "[The] staff of [IO-722] provide your sponsored child with Bible teaching, Sunday school, picnics, health screenings, supplemental food, indoor and outdoor games, hygiene and health education, retreats, talent development, leadership training, service opportunities, educational assistance, life skills training, computer classes, mentoring programs and educational field trips."
Currently there are four children available from Jenny's project. I highly recommend choosing to sponsor one of these precious kids!
*Risal is 15 and enjoys bicycling and soccer! You can sponsor him here.*
*Jai is 11 and enjoys soccer and learning vocational skills! You can sponsor him here.*
*Rian is 13 and enjoys bicycling, reading and soccer! You can sponsor him here.*
Thanks for reading! And I highly recommend sponsoring a child from IO-722!





