Christmas cards are due in Jacksonville by September 5! Be sure to label the envelope with the child's name and number. You are welcome to send a bundle of labeled cards in one large envelope (I use the USPS flat rate mailing boxes):
Manna 4 Lempira
7075 Holiday Hill Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Just like for Easter, in addition to writing to our sponsored kids (and kids of friends and family members), I am also trying to make 400 extra Christmas cards for kids who don't receive a letter! Not every child receives a letter from his or her sponsor, plus there are always some unsponsored kids.
I found these cute cards already in Spanish on Amazon, and these are the stickers I am sending, a sticker roll, and sticker scenes. And some of the cards I am printing myself, thanks to a cute template purchased on Etsy! The cards I purchased are currently unavailable, but Amazon does have a few options in Spanish right now: card with a verse, and ones with cute sayings.
If you'd like to help us write extra letters, that would be amazing!! The letters need to be mailed to the Jacksonville address above, and arrive by September 5. The cards need to be written in Spanish, and signed by Manna 4 Lempira, so here are some simple phrases you can use:
¡Feliz Navidad! Que Dios te bendiga en este año nuevo. ❤ Manna 4 Lempira
¡Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo! Que Dios te bendiga. ❤ Manna 4 Lempira
Just a note: your personal cards do not need to be in Spanish already, the Manna staff will translate them for you! But we do not have time to translate extra cards, which is why these need to be sent already in Spanish.
~~~
For our Christmas cards, I had purchased the shiny ones on Christmas clearance, plus I am sending some of the ones listed earlier in the post. My kids think shiny or sparkly is best when it comes to Christmas cards! We are also sending the same stickers that are listed earlier.
Also, if you are wanting other ideas for writing, my friend Kristen and I are collaborating on a Google Drive folder to share resources. Kristen has been making packets for mailings (including a Christmas packet), and we are sharing coloring pages, activity pages, etc., as we find them.
Happy Writing!!
~~~
If you would like to sponsor with Manna 4 Lempira, you can see photos of waiting children at the Sowers 4 Pastors website!
If you would like to sponsor with Manna 4 Lempira, you can see photos of waiting children at the Sowers 4 Pastors website!


